Ticket Request Form
EDEN is open from July 7 to September 4, 2021 for our Summer 2021 season. All sales will be done outside and free tickets are required. Only one ticket per party (1-3 people) for only ONE carload can be issued. There will be NO “ONESY” line in 2021.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER PAY ANYONE FOR TICKETS
If we are full, no tickets are available.
- Tickets are ONLY available through this page below. We do not issue tickets in any other way.
- Tickets are are only honored if they are received directly from us
- Tickets are are always issued FREE of charge on this page below.
- Tickets are never transferable in any way and cannot be transferred as gifts or booked in someone else’s name
- Only one ticket is allowed per name or email
- A photo ID is required and must match the name and other required information on the ticket
- The person presenting the ticket at Eden must match our master ticket list or you will be denied entry
Ticket Request Process
We are now accepting ticket requests ten days in advance for the following week, Wednesday through Saturday. During the season, each Monday, we will make available one more week for ticket requests. Please find the “i” icon on calendar below on the Monday ten days before the weekend you would like to visit. No requests will be accepted before this time frame. The only way to request a ticket is through the calendar below. Please wait until the calendar dates are open. Ticket requests via email are not accepted. We do not issue alternative date/time tickets.
Cancel a previously booked ticket before booking another reservation if your plans change. We are unable to give alternate date tickets.
Instructions to book your ticket:
- On the calendar below, hover over one of the available dates (shown with a green highlight) when you would like to visit Eden. You will see the number of tickets available for each of the six hourly time slots available.
- Click on the date and then, underneath the calendar, click on hour you would like to visit. Double clicking on your choice will fill in the “Ticket begins” AND the “Ticket ends” times on the request form.
- On the form to the right of the calendar (or below, depending on your screen size), select the appropriate “Ticket ends” time from the dropdown menu (or you can click twice on the appropriate choice underneath the calendar — see #2 above). You can only select one time slot per each ticket. Also the maximum number of visitors per ticket is three. Children are counted as people too.
- Fill in your contact details, then click the orange, “Request Ticket Now” button, under the “Order” section below the “Reservation” information on the far right side (or below the calendar, depending on your screen size). If you do not see the orange button—”Request Ticket Now”—you have yet to successfully select your desired “Date” “Ticket begins”, and “Ticket ends” fields. Please try again. There is no “Onsey” line this season. Tickets are required for repairs, exchanges, or tags. If this all you want, please check the box at the end of the form.
- Once you have successfully submitted your request, you will be taken to a success page.
Within one to two days, you will be sent an email approval of your booking request (if you don’t get it, check your junk folder). The email, approving your booking, is your ticket. Please bring either a printed copy of the email or have it available on your phone when you arrive at Eden. You will also need to provide a photo ID (such as a driver’s license) that matches the name on the ticket.
When viewing the calendar below, the color code is as follows:
GREEN = we are taking reservations
RED = we are booked
GRAY = we are not yet taking reservations for that week
Looking for a date that is already fully booked? Occasionally we do get cancellations, and our ticket calendar updated, so if a date you are looking for is not currently available (red), it could possibly open up again (green), so please check back.
Please carefully check your information before submitting, we are not responsible for tickets that cannot be issued due to spelling errors or incorrect information.
If you provide us with invalid/incorrect information on your request form, we reserve the right to cancel your ticket without notice and will not provide an alternative ticket to you. A valid email, phone number, and zip code that matches the name on the request ALONG WITH A VALID ID (such as a drivers license) must presented at the door and is required for entry. If the information you provide us is not valid, your ticket will be void. Only valid requests will be honored. Tickets are not transferable in any way.
Even though you request a ticket It is not unusual for other people to request the same time slot at the same time so there is a chance that you won’t be able to get one. If you don’t hear back from us (and you entered your information correctly and checked your junk mail) please assume you did not get a ticket. It will not help you to email, message or post your request on Facebook. Hopefully you’ll have better luck next time.
Do not use att.net or sbcglobal.net emails when submitting requests, your server does not allow tickets to go through, so you will not get a ticket.
BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS PLEASE READ WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR THAT WEEK TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. NO OTHER DESIGNS WILL BE SOLD BUT WHAT IS LISTED.