The ticket request calendar is closed
We hope to see you when we reopen next Summer 2023.
Planning for Next Summer’s Visit…
Instructions for booking free tickets in summer 2023
Free tickets are required for any visit — for both inside shop and for the outside onesie line. Only one ticket per household (one to three people; children are counted as people too) for only ONE carload can be issued within a one-month time frame (30 days). Multiple bookings will be blocked. PLEASE DO NOT EVER PAY ANYONE FOR TICKETS. Tickets are ONLY available through this page below.Tickets are always issued FREE of charge.
- The time we open tickets is random, but always at a reasonable morning hour.
- Tickets are never transferable in any way and cannot be transferred as gifts or booked in someone else’s name
- Only one ticket is allowed per household, name and email (one per month or every 30 days)
- A photo ID is required and must match the name (exact spelling; no nicknames, abbreviations, or missing letters) and other required information on the ticket. The person presenting the ticket at Eden must match our master ticket list or you will be denied entry.
- If you provide us with invalid/incorrect information your ticket will be cancelled without notice and no alternative ticket will be issued (see above about names on ID’s).
- Cancellations when available, will show up on our website on the ticket booking page—we cannot issue tickets if we are full.
- If you are using a tablet or cell phone be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the ticket booking schedule and when dates will be available to book.
Instructions to Book a FREE Eden Ticket
Click on either Inside Shop or Outside Onesie Line (tickets are not interchangeable). Hover over the “info” circle to see the difference between them if needed. Click on “Tickets”.
- Click on the purple time box of your choice under the blue date box you would like to visit, Wednesday – Saturday (we are closed Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays). Click the arrow if necessary to go to the correct week or scroll through to check for cancellations. Please read #10 if there is not a time listed under the date.
- If a purple date is available, fill out all contact information.If you cannot book a purple box, someone else has already booked it pending approval, please try a different time.
- Check the Text/SMS box to get notifications on your phone, this is especially helpful if you type in your email incorrectly (you will be notified by text if your booking was successful).
- Click on SAVE BOOKING.
- If successful, you will see a screen that says “Thanks for your booking”.
- Check the email address you provided in your contact information (or your spam folder) for the actual ticket (this may take 3 days to arrive pending approval).
- Use the “If you need to make changes” link on your ticket to make changes OR to cancel. We cannot do this for you.
- If a date (blue box) does not have a purple box with ticket times available under it, we are either full or that week has not yet been opened. We cannot issue tickets for a date that is fully booked.If you cannot book a purple box, someone else has a pending appointment waiting for approval, please try another time.
- One ticket per household (address) is allowed per month (30 days). More than one request submitted will result in all tickets/requests being canceled and blocked and no further tickets will be issued. Any tickets with incomplete or incorrect information will be canceled.
- Any incorrect, mistypes, nicknames, missing or added info on your name or address THAT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR ID EXACTLY WILL NOT BE VALID FOR ENTRY; EVEN WITH A TICKET. Tickets are checked first at the gate and you will be turned away. Please cancel and resubmit if this is the case.
The “Onesie” line is primarily for return customers, who have a repair, an exchange, or want to replace a tag (you will need to bring the bracelet with you). You may also purchase ONE item if you already know the exact type and style you want. (We will help you find the right size.) The “Onesie” line will also require a ticket. One ticket per household per month (30 days) is allowed.
We cannot bring out items to show you with a “Onesie” Line Ticket and we do not have a catalog. If you are undecided, want to browse the various styles of jewelry or pottery we design and make on the premises by hand, or want more than ONE item, the onesie line is NOT for you, please book an “Inside” Ticket.